About ATCSA 2015
Dear Fellow Surgeons,
The Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of Asia 2015 (ATCSA 2015) Congress will be held in historic Cebu, Philippines on 12 to 15 November 2015. It will be held at beautiful Mactan Shangri-la Hotel.
We are inviting you to attend as we have prepared a program where well known TCVS personalities will be sharing their knowledge and experience with us.
Invited speakers include:
- Jose Luis Pomar, M.D.
- Hermann Reichenspurner, M.D.
- Shaf Keshavjee, M.D.
- William Novick, M.D.
- Bauer Sumpio, M.D.
Featured topics are:
- New Developments in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- The Future of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Uniportal VATS for Complex Intra-Thoracic Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Bullous Disease
- Updates on the Management Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
There will be several pre-Congress workshops to be held on the 12th of November 2015.
Cebu is the oldest city in the Philippines and you will surely charmed by the sights, food and culture.
Do join us!
ANTONIO B. RAMOS, M.D.
ATCSA 2015 Organizing Committee